Knowledge vs Risk Development Programme
- Knowledge vs Risk
The Knowledge vs Risk programme from New Dawn Resources has been designed specifically to help SMEs to understand and navigate the world of Human Resources and Employment Law.
As it has been developed by expert business advisors with years of experience in supporting SMEs, the programme focuses on the issues most relevant to growing companies and how to deal with them.
There is now more employment legislation than ever before and the need for well-informed line managers has never been greater.
This 3 day program will help you develop your confidence in dealing with HR and employment law issues in the workplace through a series of practical exercises and tools.
Knowledge vs Risk - aims and objectives
If you want to avoid getting things wrong (with potential legal repercussions for you and your company) and you want to use good HR practice to behave appropriately in all circumstances, this course is for you!
- Identify the HR role and responsibilities of a modern Manager.
- Deal professionally with personal issues that affect your people.
- Develop a clear understanding of the current employment legislation (an overview of the Equality Act 2010) and the protected characteristics.
- Understand what discrimination in the workplace means.
- Manage absences and family-friendly policies.
- Handle and resolve grievances positively.
- Spot when and where disciplinary action is necessary.
- Practical tools to help when holding performance management conversations both informal and during formal disciplinary conversations.
- Knowledge vs RiskFull details of the Knowledge vs Risk development programme.Type: PDF | Size: 1.33mb | Uploaded: 12/02/2016