Attention all managers, experienced and new – we have courses coming up for YOU!
We’re so pleased to be delivering our training programmes face to face ‘in real life’ again! We think many of our clients are feeling the same way, as our first courses have booked up quickly.
We have scheduled additional dates for our most popular programmes in August, September, October and November and hope that you will join us. Please read on for more detail …
Knowledge vs Risk
This programme has been designed to meet the needs of senior managers and business leaders who find themselves having to navigate employee relations issues.
It will most benefit managers with more than two years’ experience of managing teams, and/or managers responsible for the HR processes and/or people strategy within their organisation.
Over the three-day programme, you will meet with other leaders facing the same challenges and learn how to handle employee issues in a practical way whilst managing your risks. You will:
- Develop a clearer understanding of key aspects of employment law and the employment tribunal process;
- Gain an understanding of the positive impact the right people strategy can have on the bottom line;
- Understand what equality in the workplace means and how to protect your business against claims of discrimination;
- Learn how to manage absences, while staying on the right side of disability discrimination laws;
- Get to grips with performance management to get the best out of your team;
- Lean how to spot when and where disciplinary action is necessary and which route is appropriate;
- Understand how to handle and resolve grievances positively.
The programme will be delivered over three days: Tuesday 7th September, Tuesday 5th October and Thursday 4th November.
The cost of the programme is £495 plus VAT per person, which includes refreshments and training materials. We offer discounts for multiple bookings and for charities – please contact us to find out more.
First Line Managers
This programme is designed for supervisors and team leaders. It will benefit anyone who is new to a supervisory role, or who has some experience in role but feel it is time to refresh or further develop their leadership skills.
In this lively and interactive three-day programme, you will meet with other first line managers and share experiences whilst also honing your skills. You will:
- Understand the supervisor/ team leader role and how this fits with the needs of the whole business;
- Learn how your leadership style might impact on the attitude of others, and how to use your leadership style to get the best out of people;
- Gain an understanding of different communication styles and behaviours;
- Lean how to avoid and manage conflict;
- Gain an understanding of core HR processes, including disciplinary procedures, grievance procedures and performance management;
- Understand discrimination;
- Understand how to become more productive through good time management and prioritisation.
The programme will be delivered over three days, with two options currently available:
- PROGRAMME B: Thursday 22nd July, Thursday 26th August, Thursday 30th
- PROGRAMME C: Thursday 23rd September, Thursday 21st October and Thursday 18th
The cost of the programme is £375 plus VAT per person, which includes refreshments and training materials. We offer discounts for multiple bookings and for charities – please contact us to find out more.
Covid Guarantee: We will limit numbers to ensure comfortable space for those attending and, if we’re unable to proceed due to Covid rules we will reschedule and ensure you do not lose out.
To book your place, or ask any questions, please contact us!