Health & Safety Consultancy Services
A good health & safety culture not only protects a business from any litigation, but if implemented well can assist efficiency and ensure that a company’s best assets - its people - are protected and stay fit and healthy.
Many businesses share a common perception that there is a maze of legislation, regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOPs) to negotiate when carrying out the required duties under the law relating to health & safety. This can often seem confusing and frustrating.
New Dawn Resources has worked with organisations of all sizes to implement workable systems that ensure compliance but, more importantly, also help to manage the health & safety requirements for the business. For us, health & safety is about sustainability as well as simplicity.
We can provide your company with the confidence in your culture and management systems that means you are fully compliant with the law, can manage your foreseeable risks and even anticipate future liabilities and control them.
We can help you with:
- Reviewing and auditing your health & safety systems
- Creating and implementing health & safety policies and procedures
- Risk assessments
- Staff training and awareness
- Accident investigations
- Occupational Health Services (see our HR consultancy page)
To find out more about New Dawn Resources’ health & safety services call us on 01484 680098 or contact us via the website.
Free Health & Safety Resources
- Example - Risk AssessmentFind out how to record the findings of a risk assessment.Type: PDF | Size: 0.15mb | Uploaded: 21/08/2013
- Example - Accident Investigation ReportFind out how to record details of an accident investigation.Type: PDF | Size: 0.1mb | Uploaded: 21/08/2013
- Example - Health & Safety Induction ChecklistA sample health & safety induction checklist.Type: PDF | Size: 0.08mb | Uploaded: 21/08/2013
- DSE Self AssessmentA sample display screen equipment self assessment form.Type: PDF | Size: 0.42mb | Uploaded: 21/08/2013